Nov 17, 2010

Broken Heart

In the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend, about one year ago, I secretly prayed for the relationship going well. No more broken heart, I have wished.

Well, my boyfriend has been very great. Not once he ever breaks my heart. The thing is, I didn't realize that not only my significant other who is able to break my heart. Friend too. A very best friend, especially.
When your best friend says that she couldn't make friend with you anymore because she doesn't trust you anymore, it breaks your heart.

I start to have the usual rhyme. Memories keep flashing back. The wondering of what-if-I've-done-this-differentlys.
However, as in love relationship, you also need to know when to let go. In the end, every relationship needs two to tango. If one person says she/he doesn't want to dance it anymore, you just have to let it go. Do your partner a favor by unchain them from so-called uncomfortable relationship.

Finally, just like people always say, if you are meant to be together, destiny will find a way to bring you both there again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:39 PM

    How did he miss that [%$#@#^%$],
    But life must go on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:48 PM

    Hmm..makes me wonder..

    ReplyDelete

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...