Dec 5, 2011

Time

Back on my overwhelming office days, I used to think that once I get out of the routine and start my master I would be able to manage my time better. I was sure that I would have all the time I need to restructure my business, update my blog with things worth to read, spend valuable time with my brother, etc. A hopeful thought.

I thought every thing will be sorted out by themselves. Little did I know that nothing gets better by itself. 

I thought I would've had a peaceful rhythm. Instead, I am still racing with time as I always am. Taking master is no joke, plus I am now teaching 2 - 3 days in a week. On top of that, I have a wedding to be prepared. However, the real problem here is the procrastinator that lives in me. 

People shouldn't wait for the right time to do things. It never comes. They should make time to do those things. I should.

Anyway, it's almost 3 in the morning. And I have an early class tomorrow. So, adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...