Jul 24, 2014

Update

Last time I posted something here was 6, almost 7, months ago. It was January 8th 2014. Two days later my life officially changed for good.

Meet my beautiful, fatty son: Mikail Ahmad Marstiga

The picture was taken only a few hours after he was born, which is 6 months ago. 

Now, here he is

I didn't write anything about him, or this event earlier because:
  1. Everything is super chaotic once the baby arrived.
  2. I am out of word. Everything seems flat and cold compared to what I am feeling inside. 
Thus, I'm just going to say: being a mother changes me, figuratively and literally.

1 comment:

  1. www.fjb-kalcit.com
    "forum jual belinya, warga Kalibata City"

    ReplyDelete

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...