Aug 27, 2005

wat?

It was about 13.25 when I got to Jatinegara. The train was late for almost 30 minutes. The heat was burning Jakarta. That was a kind of circumstances I would say that ‘I am melting’ in any meaning.

*

I got into the train at 10 o’ clock. 25 minutes earlier from the schedule. For several minutes I didn’t know what to do except kept my eyes to the seat in front of me and let my mind looking for a nice thing to be think of before the train left.
A week ago my dad gave me a book titled ‘The Alchemist’. I read (and sleep a lot) the book during the journey.
There’s a quote from the book:

When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that sun rises.

*

It was already 9 pass 15 when the class finally over.
Actually I’m quite interest to this class. But, it was Saturday and the class began at 7 o’clock and I had to go 3 floors up.
After the class I told my friend that I want to go to Jakarta.
‘Sekarang banget? Kenapa?’, she asked.
I told her that I just had to go for my mom.
But the truth was I just wanted to escape from Bandung for a while.

*

The alarm rang very loud at 5.30 sharp. It forced me to woke up even tough I didn’t want to.
Just after I turned it off, I got back to my bed but I failed to continue my dream. So the thought of how flat my life was, that had been several times came lately, came again.
I should’ve thanked to God for my life. I lack of almost nothing.
I was just trapped in boredom of my daily life; even I got lots of different things to do each day. I also got bored with the feelings that I felt to people.
And it seemed like these circumstances were going to be last for a long time.

*

I got home at about 14.00. There was no one in my house knew that I would go home. Not even my mom. But she wasn’t at home when I arrived anyway.
It was him the first person who noticed me just when I opened the door.
He ran to me with his little steps, smiling, and shouted my name loudly.
Just when he hugged me and laughed, I felt like... :)

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18 PM

    bokaplo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yasmin ceritanya makin lama makin mirip ama cerita detektif nih..

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya...setuju ngga
    terusin donk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bokaplo?
    -soe

    hah, kok bokap gua sih?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ikram : like :)

    soe : bukannn... masa iya bokap gue lari2 nyambut kedatangan gue...

    ngga : hohohoho.... (ko cerita detektif sih?)

    ani : apa yang diterusin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jelas -jelas yasmin tulis : He ran to me with his little steps.
    Masa iya langkahnya bokap yasmin kecil2?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yasmin yasmin yasmin... yasmin yasmin yasmin... *smangat*
    hari-hari lo nanti pasti bakalan lebih ceria, bersama kuliah-kuliah aneh semester 3 ini.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Siapa tahu ayahnya Yasmin sok-sok jadi anak kecil gitu... Bisa aja kan?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:46 AM

    ohhh... kirain :D haha
    emang bahasa gue gimana?!
    bahasa gue ya bahasa gue, nothing wrong ah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:46 AM

    ohhh... kirain :D haha
    emang bahasa gue gimana?!
    bahasa gue ya bahasa gue, nothing wrong ah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:33 PM

    hahahaha...halo mincrut....gw ngeliat blog-nya rangga,trus ngeliat nama lo,langsung aja gw click..
    blog lo kereeeennn....
    gw jadi tertarik ni 'min...
    dasar latah...=p

    ReplyDelete

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...