Apr 9, 2006

life is...

They said that life's not always good, you never know what is waiting for you at the next corner.

Yeah, my life's is full of surprises lately. not always fun, but still, i love my life.
my friend said, "people need to get hurt so they know what is happiness".

have i ever get hurt?
yes, i have. everyone has, i guess.
but not everyone knows what is happiness. some people give up in their pain, blaming other people or/and her/himself or/and the circumstances.
why?
because it's easier than facing the pain.

i won't give up. no one nor anything could take my "sense of living" from me.
even though it may be really hurt, but it's not strong enough to "kill" me.

hehe.. i'm already 20 rite now... and i know for sure that my life is too precious to be filled with sadness nor anger.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:05 PM

    hey... I love that spirit, keep alive pal!

    ReplyDelete

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...