Sep 1, 2006

celotehan siang siang...



sebelumnya, thanks to batari, untuk mengizinkan gue ngekos di rumahnya.
yap! gue pindah kosan lagi. untuk keempat kalinya selama gue kuliah di ITB.
kalo dirata-ratain, sekitar 6 bulan sekali gue pindah kosan.
moga2 aja kali ini gue bakal betah. :)

a lot of things have changed in my life. in the beginning, it felt a bit strange for me. but lately, i'm enjoying it. i do still confuse sometimes. but, i try to not thinking about it too much.
que sera sera... (bener ga sih), kalo kata Ebi.

i was tired. but somehow, i didn't realize it. or maybe i forced myself to not feel it 'til finally i couldn't feel anything at all and let my brain controlled me.
well, it had already passed. however, i'm glad to had it in my life, especially as my past.

hahaha... ga ngerti kan gue ngomong apa?? yasudah ah... cuma ngisi waktu luang yang semakin jarang...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...