Saya bukan penggila musik klasik, tapi saya sukaaa sekali lagu yang satu ini.
Etude Op. 10 No. 3 by Chopin
Tahun 1953, Bob Russel menulis lirik untuk lagu ini, judulnya No Other Love.
Please enjoy!
PS. Awalnya saya tahu lagu ini karena lagu ini adalah salah satu soundtrack di serial Proposal 101.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Other Blog
Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...
-
Anak perempuan itu bernama Iis. Usianya baru 12 tahun. Baru lulus SD. Tingginya mungkin sekitar 145 cm. Dadanya masih rata, perawakannya kur...
-
Di suatu petang. Dua orang adik kakak perempuan mengobrol di teras rumah. Datanglah seorang ibu-ibu. "Udah ada uang buat bayar kontraka...
-
When I was a child, about 10 or 11, there was this Japan serial called 101st Proposal. It was a story about a man named Tetsuro in the conqu...
Hi, Floresiana Yasmin! How can i call you? I'm Nurul Kartika Sari from PT. Nestle Indonesia. I read you posting on this blog about "MILO", quite a long time ago, but our brand representatives for MILO would like to give you an appreciation for your trust on our product. Therefore, if you don't mind, we would like to have your contact number for us to be able to deliver our appreciation to you. Kindly inform your contact number to my email address at nurulkartika.sari@id.nestle.com. I'm waiting for your soonest feedback Yasmin...(I think it's the easiest way for me to call your name =P). Thank you in advance.
ReplyDelete