Feb 7, 2009

Moving On

The news is: I've got my Bachelor Degree. Hooray!

It's been two weeks since.
College is done. It's sad but it's true.
Those 4.5 year were incredible. I met new friends, found new bestest friends, lost some, gave some, learn some.. well, lets say that I had been through quite much.
That's why it's quite hard for me to see that it's over now.

But, Benjamin Franklin said: You may delay, but time will not.

I don't want to delay. My college phase is over. I need to move on.
It won't be that hard. Because I've already done it before. When senior high school was over. When junior high school was over. When kindergarten was over. When I ended a relationship. When I decided to take or let go a position. When I decided to give more attention to my studies.
I've been moving on for my entire life. So this one won't be so hard.

I can start by realizing plans that I've had, step by step.
In the meantime I'll rearrange my room in Jakarta. Then I'll pack my things in Bandung. Because the next chapter will not going to take place in Bandung.

I'm moving on, so wish me all the best. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:32 PM

    wish you all the best min!
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slamat yah yasmin sayang =)

    *cups!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. the next chapter will not going to take place in Bandung..
    *hati gw mendesir2 bacanya, gw dulu agak lama merelakan kpindahan soalnya, hehe..
    smuanya balik lg ke rumah yg asli ya..

    wish you all the best min, wish us all the very best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. best wishes, always!

    ;')

    ReplyDelete
  5. min, gue udah minta refund ke direktorat keuangan. bawa fotokopi ksm, bukti pembayaran, sama tanda lulus. untuk tanda lulus, since pak ato nggak mau ngeluarin surat lulus sementara sampai gue melengkapi semua syarat wisuda, gue akhirnya pake formulir judul TA yang ditandatangi pembimbing. dibolehin sama direktorat keuangannya. mereka butuh 2 minggu buat cairin duitnya. lumayan bo, 600 ribu.

    anw, belum apa2 gue udah kangen kuliah nih.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonym: tangkyaaww..

    dianamel: cups back!

    dinov: haha.. iya sedih di. tapi home sweet home, gue pengen cepet2 betah di jakarta juga.

    nadya: tangkyawww...

    bat: hoho. gue menunda urusan administratif itu bat sampe nilai SPK gue dinaikkin sama pak Aca. Hehe.
    Thnx for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wihiiii,gw jg dulu sedih bgt min...
    gutluck cruuutt....

    ReplyDelete

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...