Jul 23, 2009

Out of Misery

"I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone, not your friends, but you leave me. So, I'm asking you, if you don't see a future with us. Please... please just end it because I'm in it. Put me out of my misery."
-Derek Shepherd, Grey's Anatomy-

Beberapa bulan lalu ketika saya menonton final episode Grey's Anatomy season 3, hanya sepintas lalu saya mengerti put me out of my misery ini. Sekarang rasanya lebih ngeh.

It's a misery when you feel insecure, in uncertaintities. When you keep worrying whether the thin glaze ice where you're standing is about to be broken. Quoting from The Alchemist, the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.

That's why, people who really care about you won't let you live feeling insecure all the time.
Don't let yourself being swung around in uncertaintity, or worse, swing someone around in it. We all deserve to spend the day without any fear of suffering. Out of the misery.

6 comments:

  1. It's a misery when you feel insecure, in uncertaintities. When you keep worrying whether the thin glaze ice where you're standing is about to be broken.

    you can't be more right miin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. menohok miiiin..

    *pinjem Grey's season 5 dong min :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @batari: eh itu harusnya "the thin glaze ice where you're standing on" ga sih?
    *ga nyambung

    @upi: iya sini pi gue kasih. kan gue udah punya HD 250 Gb yang gue beli di PRJ dengan hanya 630rb rupiah. jadi file film apapun bisa gue bawa2 dengan mudah.
    *pamer*
    PS. kenapa menohok pi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:54 AM

    wah masih baru nonton yang ke 3? tapi memang 1&3 emang paling bagus....kan sekarang dah grey 5 akan ke 6...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wew, dalem Min.

    *mencoba menghubung2kannya dengan kejadian di sekitar dan personal :P

    ReplyDelete

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...