Oct 30, 2007

worse!!

My English is getting worse. Oh God, I even don't remember when I have to use 'had' or 'have had' or 'verb+ing'. In fact, I don't even know wheter I am writing right grammars now.

When I was in high school, I took English course in ILP. It didn't last for long (only for 3 terms) because I was getting bored (Is it right? Or I should write 'I got bored'?).

Several weeks ago I bought Newsweeks and I found it was very difficult to me to understand the articles. Then I try to read Globe. It was easier, maybe because it was written by Indonesian journalist. But still, every time I go to international site, I don't think I really understand what the sites saying (Again, is it right to put 'saying' after the subject without 'to be'?)

I do I do I do envy people who can speak English very fluently without thinking before they say it or write it.
Uh!

3 comments:

  1. Jangan bikin malu ILP dong Min.
    *mantan anak ILP Depok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow down min... Take it easy n let it flow... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaa same same with me laaah. belajar bareng yu min. may inglis ar mor wers den mai naitmer. krezii.

    ReplyDelete

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...