Aug 8, 2011

Diet TV Commercial



First time I saw above TV commercial, I thought something was off but I just couldn't tell. Not until a couple of times later I realized, these girls choose diet drinks over pizza! And I am supposed to envy them??


First, most of the time I eat not because I am hungry but because I want to. Because I am lured to those sweet cute muffins. Because that pizza smells so good. Because this cupcake has beautiful bright color.

Therefore, second, my dream diet is when I can eat whatever I want while my body shape stays the same. I don't want my appetite dies for it is one of the luxuries in life.

So what does this commercial really want to say? It tells us that a good life is the one when you can happily refuse a slice of pizza and keep yourself full with diet meals. Maybe some people want that kind of life, I obviously don't.
I am not on diet at this moment. But if I was, I am not sure whether I want people to know about it.

Another TV commercial from the same brand shows the opposite side.




Get the tea and you can have your full meal portion back. This is what I want!


4 comments:

  1. Iya.. gw orang yang lebih baik olahraga tiap hari ketimbang berhenti makan Iga bakar, mie ayam, bakso, dan seafood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:43 PM

    iklan pertama lumayan untuk penyegaran mata. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @iyra: setujuh. Makan makanan enak itu kan kenikmatan duniaaah.

    @ray: wakakakak. dasar lelaki! Eh cewek di iklan kedua kan juga kece. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heran deh.... itu cewek di iklan langsing banget... bahkan itu bisa dibilang kurus... *shock*

    ReplyDelete

Humor me. Drop some comment.

The Other Blog

Dear all, This blog is not going to be updated often as I have created another one at www.floresianay.wordpress.com which will be focusi...